When a user opens a Call, an error message occurs: [MalformedQueryFault [ApiQueryFault [ApiFault exceptionCode='MALFORMED_QUERY' exceptionMessage='SOQL statements cannot query more than 35 different parent types.' ] row='-1' column='-1' ] ].
The error message is generated by Salesforce. It is related to the amount of Lookup Fields on the Call Object:
|Relationship queries||Relationship query limits||
When a record is displayed on the Call Report page, the query in the background selects all fields. As a standard Salesforce governor limit, a query cannot include more than 25 lookups.
Usually, lookup fields are not visible on the Call page layout. Field-Level Security (FLS) access can be removed from the ones which are not needed by the impacted profiles.
- Click on Setup --> Manage Users --> Users.
- Search for the user.
- Open the User Detail page by clicking on the user full name.
- Open the Profile Detail page by clicking on the Profile link.
- On the Profile Detail page, scroll down to Field-Level Security.
- Click on View next to Call.
- Check the access to fields with Field Type Lookup.
Salesforce Documentation: Salesforce Developer Limits Quick Reference
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.