Medical application users should see some areas converted to the Medical application terms such as: Stakeholders in place of Accounts, etc.
CRM Medical App Application Labels Are Not Translating to Medical Terms Issues with term translation can occur. After configurations are determined to be correct, investigate the Application Labels object to determine if the correct application labels exist. Upon verifying the Application Labels are present, it may show that translations are not working as needed.
There are a number of troubleshooting steps that can be done:
- Be sure the configuration outlined in the guide under Veeva Medical CRM Application is correct. Check that the Application Label exists for the item which is not translated. If the Application Label does exist, check to be sure it points to a Veeva Message and that the Veeva Message exists in the org.
- Some application labels (IE: My Accounts to be translated to My Stakeholders) call a Veeva Message which translates the label. If the Application Labels are not loaded correctly to reference existing org specific and unique Veeva Message IDs, those translations do not work.
- Application Labels, which call a Veeva Message, have a Record Type of VeevaMessage_vod. When looking for the untranslated label, search for the original label name under the Original Message column. Be sure the Replacement Message column is populated with the correct Veeva Message. Blank values in either of the two columns means they did not get loaded with the correct Veeva Message org specific ids.
Veeva Professional Services can resolve this by dataloading the Application labels using external IDs. This is instead of using Salesforce.com (SFDC) IDs for orgs: 1) which are not yet live and 2) live orgs. Open a ticket with Veeva Support requesting development assistance with re-loading the labels.
Application Labels, which do not call a Veeva Message, have a record type of something other than VeevaMessage_vod. This includes: ButtonOrLink, CustomField, Object_vod, PicklistValue, etc. Application Labels can be manually added through the UI by:
- Navigating to the Application Label tab.
- Clicking the New Application Label.
- Filling in the appropriate fields.
CRM Documentation: Veeva Medical CRM Application