The display inside Vault appears incorrectly. Buttons or links are not displaying.
An unsupported browser is being used.
Check the following items:
- Verify the browser is included in the Supported Browsers & Settings documentation. It is important to use the correct browser.
- Be sure the browser is not utilizing a zoom function.
- Clear the local temporary Internet cache and history.
- Internet Explorer Users:
- Verify that Compatibility Mode is not enabled using the following article: Fix site display issues with Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11.
- Disable Hardware Acceleration using the following article: How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer.
Vault Help Documentation: Supported Browsers & Settings
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.