How to enable Dynamic Access Control (DAC) inside Vault?
To enable DAC, do the following:
- Navigate to: Admin --> Configuration --> Document Lifecycles.
- Select the desired Lifecycle.
- Click on Roles.
- Click on the name of the Role in which to enable it.
- Check the box that says Enable Dynamic Access Control.
Note: This is a one-way switch. Once enabled on a Role, DAC cannot be disabled.
- Vault Help Documentation: About Dynamic Access Control for Documents
- Video Tutorial Knowledge Collection: How to setup Dynamic Access Control (DAC) in a Vault Lifecycle
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.