Due to the ever-changing political situations across the globe or for the preference of the users in a particular region, the name of the country listed is incorrect or outdated and needs to be changed.
The Country_Name_vod field only lists the two-letter value established by International Organization for Standardization.
- Browse to Setup.
- From the left-side navigation in the Administration Setup section, expand Translations Workbench.
- Click on Translate.
- Set the criteria to match the following:
- Browse to the Country Code of the Country to be changed.
- Double-click on the name of the country from the Picklist Value Label Translation column.
- Edit the field.
- Enter the updated Country name.
- Click Save.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.