A vault user is using a non-English language as the system language. A Japanese (or another language) email message for a notification email is added. The workflow is triggered to send this notification email. During verification, the email is sent without the Japanese email message.
The email message using the Japanese language is not updated. By default, the email message is only updated for the English email message.
- Navigate to the user setting.
- Enable the check box for: Edit localized labels for Japanese.
- Go to Configuration, select Document Messages.
- Choose to open the email template.
- Click on Japanese tab to modify the email body.
Vault Help Documentation: About Language & Region Settings
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for advice to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.