The option Enable multilingual labels is enabled in the Admin --> Settings --> Language & Region Settings. However, the Japanese label column does not appear in the picklist field detail page.
The option Edit localized labels for is not selected in the user detail page.
The System Admin can select the Edit localized labels for option for the user by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Admin --> Users & Groups --> Domain Users --> User Name.
- Search for and click the username to open the user detail page.
- Click the Edit button in the user detail page.
- Select the Edit localized labels for option and set the language as Japanese.
- Click the Save button.
- Check that the Japanese label column appears in the picklist field detail page.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.