How to configure Vault Workflow Participation Rules?
In order to properly configure Workflow Participation Rules the following steps need to be followed:
- Create the Role used to which to apply Workflow Participation Rules by navigating to: Admin --> Business Admin --> Application Roles.
- Create the Role and Assign it the Application Role created in Step 1. Navigate to the Lifecycle in: Admin --> Configuration --> Document Lifecycles --> [Select the Lifecycle] --> Roles.
- Create the matching Workflow Participation Rules in the Lifecycle Role.
- Set up the Workflow Start Step to include the Role configured in a Single or Multiple User Control Start Dialog Option.
- Create the Workflow Steps;
(Note: Be sure to configure the User Tasks assigned to the Roles that need the Workflow Participation Rules to enforce as Allow task to be optional)
- Create the Workflow Participation Rules in Admin --> Business Admin --> Workflow Role Setup.
Vault Help Documentation: Advanced Workflow Role Configuration
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.