How to display Approved and Staged status on Presentations on Veeva CRM Offline Platforms?
- Ensure to provide Read Field Level Security (FLS) for the End User who is going to be the CLM Test User.
- Be sure that the appropriate SHOW_INFORMATION Veeva Message is activated, and accessible for the end user.
- Check the Enable_CLM_Testing_Features_vod__c on the User object.
- Clear the Veeva Cache online, and Run Database Refresh offline.
When this configuration is completed, a status overlay displays on Presentation thumbnails so content creators can easily identify which Presentation is Staged and which is Approved.
CRM Help Documentation:
- Why a GotoSlide Link located in the Approved Slide Navigates the End-User to the Staged Slide of the Target Presentation in the Offline CRM Application?
- How to Clear the Veeva Cache Manually in Veeva CRM?
- What is a Database Refresh in CRM Offline?