How to display Approved and Staged status on Presentations on Veeva CRM Offline Platforms?
- Ensure to provide Read Field Level Security (FLS) for the End User who is going to be the CLM Test User.
- Be sure that the appropriate SHOW_INFORMATION Veeva Message is activated, and accessible for the end user.
- Check the Enable_CLM_Testing_Features_vod__c on the User object.
- Clear the Veeva Cache online, and Run Database Refresh offline.
When this configuration is completed, a status overlay displays on Presentation thumbnails so content creators can easily identify which Presentation is Staged and which is Approved.
CRM Help Documentation:
- Why a GotoSlide Link located in the Approved Slide Navigates the End-User to the Staged Slide of the Target Presentation in the Offline CRM Application?
- How to Clear the Veeva Cache Manually in Veeva CRM?
- What is a Database Refresh in CRM Offline?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.