How to add a new Submission Type in Vault?
A Submission type is related with the Controlled vocabulary object. A Vault admin is able to create a new Submission Type from the Controlled vocabulary object records. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to: Admin --> Configuration --> Objects.
- Select the Controlled Vocabulary object.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Display in Business Admin menu.
- Click Save.
- Go to Business Admin and select the Controlled Vocabularies.
- Click on the Create button.
- Create a new record with the Controlled Vocabulary Type: Submission Type.
- Enter other values and Save the changes.
- Navigate to Admin Configuration --> Constraints.
- Create a new constraints record for this newly created Submission Type.
- Create a new Submission record. The newly created Submission Type can be selected.