How to add a new Submission Type in Vault?
A Submission type is related with the Controlled vocabulary object. A Vault admin is able to create a new Submission Type from the Controlled vocabulary object records. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to: Admin --> Configuration --> Objects.
- Select the Controlled Vocabulary object.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Display in Business Admin menu.
- Click Save.
- Go to Business Admin and select the Controlled Vocabularies.
- Click on the Create button.
- Create a new record with the Controlled Vocabulary Type: Submission Type.
- Enter other values and Save the changes.
- Create a new Submission record. The new created Submission type can be selected.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.