A Customer set the OM_DISABLE_QUANTITY_SPLIT_ROLLUP setting to 1, but the Split roll-up is still not working in Veeva CRM for iPad.
To enable the feature, the setting needs a value = 0.
When OM Disable Quantity Split Roll-up = 0 (ON), it means that individual Split Quantities should automatically roll-up to the master quantity.
- Navigate to any Account --> New Order.
- Select the first two products.
Quantity = 50. Split the date. Roll-up is firing correctly. It adds 50 and Remaining is 0.
Modify quantity to 100 and add a second Date. It is not rolling up and the remaining is 50 in Red.
This works correctly. The user needs to change the Split Quantity (this is why it does not roll-up).
A second case occurs when the user modifies the Split Quantity to 30. The roll-up does not run until the user enters a quantity for the second delivery:
- Create New Order for An Account.
- Add a Product, quantity = 50.
- Add first delivery date.
- All 50 units go to the first delivery. Delivery quantity shows 50. Remaining shows 0 (OK).
- Modify the first delivery quantity from 50 to 30.
- Delivery quantity still shows 50, remaining shows 20 in red (at this step roll-up is not fired yet).
- Add second delivery, do not enter quantity yet.
- Delivery quantity still shows 50. Remaining shows 20 in red (at this step roll-up is not fired yet).
- Add Quantity 10 for the second delivery.
- Only after this step roll-up logic runs. Delivery quantity shows 40 and Remaining shows 0.
CRM Help Documentation: Order Management
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.