Even though the Field-Level-Security (FLS) from the Meal_Opt_In_vod and Status_vod fields on the EM_Attendee_vod object is removed, the fields are still visible and can be populated.
If the user has FLS on the Meal_Opt_In_vod and Status_vod fields, the fields are always displayed on the New Walk-In Screen under Attendee Reconciliation.
The FLS from these fields needs to be removed from the Event_Attendee_vod object as well.
To disable Profile level permission:
- Navigate to Setup --> Manage Users --> Profiles.
- Select the Profile Name that is affected.
- Select Edit.
- Scroll to Field Level Security --> Custom Field-Level Security.
- Click on View next to Event Attendee.
- Un-check FLS for Meal Opt-in.
- Select Save.
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
CRM Help Documentation: Walk-in Attendees