Even though the Field-Level-Security (FLS) from Meal_Opt_In_vod field on the EM_Attendee_vod object is removed, the field is still visible and can be populated.
The FLS for Meal_Opt_In_vod needs to be removed from the Event_Attendee_vod object as well.
To disable Profile Permission:
- Navigate to Setup --> Manage Users --> Profiles.
- Select the Profile Name that is affected.
- Select Edit.
- Scroll to Field Level Security --> Custom Field-Level Security.
- Click on View next to Event Attendee.
- Un-check FLS for Meal Opt-in.
- Select Save.
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
CRM Help Documentation: Walk-in Attendees
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.