How to add Home Screen components to CRM for iPad and Windows?
To add components to the Home Page, add the relevant marker fields to the page layout of the VMobile Home Page Layout object:
- zvod_alerts_vod – My Alerts
- zvod_cycle_plan_vod – My Plan
- zvod_tasks_vod – My Tasks
- zvod_terr_changes_vod – Territory Adds & Drops
- zvod_sync_stats_vod – Sync Statistics
- zvod_mc_activity - Multichannel Activities
It is possible to configure unique home pages by platform for users on a single profile. The VMobile Home Page Layout object contains record types that correspond to the supported platforms (for example, iPad_vod, WindowsModern_vod).
Be sure that the VMobile Home Page Layout object has an active VMobile Object Configuration (VMOC) which is set as Metadata Only and it has the Device_vod field set to the target platform.
NOTE: Additional active VMOC's are required for the following components: Alerts, My Plan, My Tasks, Multichannel Alerts. See the related documentation for the corresponding objects.
CRM Help Documentation: CRM Mobile Application Home Page