How can Account Photos be added to the KOL HTML Summary Profile?
The addition of photos directly through the Key Opinion Leader (KOL) HTML Summary Profile is not implemented out-of-the-box. It can, however, display photos that already exist in the Account Photo_vod__c field if the Account has a Primary_Parent_vod__c.
To use the Account Photo_vod__c field in the KOL HTML Profile, the image needs to be converted to base64:
- Use an Online tool such as: http://base64image.org/ or https://www.base64-image.de/
- Add the image to the tool and let it process.
- The tool generates the base64 string.
- Insert the value following data:image/png;base64, into the Photo_vod__c field.
- If the tool does not have data:image/png;base64, in the output, insert the whole value that is returned.
- Provide the user with Field-level Security (FLS) Read access to the Photo_vod__c and Primary_Parent_vod__c fields.
- Sync the user.
CRM Help Documentation: KOL HTML Summary Profile
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.