How can Account Photos be added to the MyInsights KOL Profile?
The MyInsights KOL Summary Profile can display photos that exist in the Account's Photo_vod__c field if the Account has a Primary_Parent_vod__c. To use the Account Photo_vod__c field in the KOL HTML Profile, the image needs to be converted to base64, and the resulting string added to the Photo_vod__c field.
- Use an Online tool such as: https://www.base64-image.de/
- Add the image to the tool and let it process.
- The tool generates the base64 string.
- Insert the value following data:image/png;base64, into the Photo_vod__c field.
- If the tool does not have data:image/png;base64, in the output, insert the whole value that is returned.
- Provide the user with Field-level Security (FLS) Read access to the Photo_vod__c and Primary_Parent_vod__c fields.
- Sync the user.
Note: The end-user must have access to the Primary Parent account or the picture will not display.
CRM Help Documentation: Using the KOL Profile Visualization