How can Account Photos be added to the MyInsights KOL Profile?
The addition of photos directly through the MyInsights Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Summary Profile is not implemented out-of-the-box. The MyInsights KOL Summary Profile can however display photos that already exist in the Account's Photo_vod__c field if the Account has a Primary_Parent_vod__c.
To use the Account Photo_vod__c field in the KOL HTML Profile, the image needs to be converted to base64:
- Use an Online tool such as: https://www.base64-image.de/
- Add the image to the tool and let it process.
- The tool generates the base64 string.
- Insert the value following data:image/png;base64, into the Photo_vod__c field.
- If the tool does not have data:image/png;base64, in the output, insert the whole value that is returned.
- Provide the user with Field-level Security (FLS) Read access to the Photo_vod__c and Primary_Parent_vod__c fields.
- Sync the user.
Note: The end-user must have access to the Primary Parent account or the picture will not display.
CRM Help Documentation: Using the KOL Profile Visualization
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.