How to populate custom fields during the Vault to CLM Integration?
In order for the integration to pull data from Veeva Vault into CRM, ensure the API Field Name and Field Type match in Vault and CRM. Also, ensure the Vault Integration user has Read access and the CRM Integration user has Write access to the custom field(s). Custom fields are only supported on the CLM_Presentation_vod and Key_Message_vod objects.
The integration can pull in Custom Picklist value labels from Vault. It is important the Custom Picklist value label in Vault be an exact match to the CRM Picklist value. Otherwise, the Custom Picklist value from Vault is inserted as an inactive picklist value into CRM, potentially compromising Criteria-Based Sharing Rules.
Supported Field Types:
- Text (up to 255 characters)
- Single Select Picklist
- Multi Select Picklist
Unsupported Field Types:
- Long Text Area
- Custom Lookup
Once the custom fields have been created, the values are populated after performing the following
- Navigate to the CLM Administration tab.
- Press the View Map option.
- Select Show All in the CRM Fields drop-down on the right side.
- Select Edit Mapping.
- Map the custom CRM field to the custom Vault field.
- Press the Compare CRM to Vault button.
- Return to the CLM Administration tab and run a Force Full Refresh.
CRM Help Documentation: Uploading Content via CLM Vault Integration