The CRM CLM Administration tab fails to display in Safari.
Safari may display this error due to outdated redirect information in the browser cache or cookies.
To resolve this error, do the following.
- Choose Safari --> Preferences from the Safari menu bar.
- Click the Privacy icon.
- Click Manage Website Data.
- Use the Search field to find the name of the redirecting website
- Select the website and click Remove. Safari removes all stored data for the website, including cache and cookies. This may sign-out the user from the website or change its behavior.
- Click Done.
- Close Safari preferences.
If the issue continues, repeat these steps, but instead of clicking Remove for the redirecting website, click Remove All to remove stored data for every website the user has visited in Safari.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.