Where are the Data Centers, which house the Salesforce Orgs used for Veeva CRM, located?
Salesforce has eleven internally-managed Data Centers in the following metropolitan areas:
- Chicago, Illinois, United States (USA)
- Dallas, Texas, United States (USA)
- Frankfurt, Germany (DE)
- Kobe, Japan (JPN)
- London, United Kingdom (UK)
- London North
- London West
- Paris, France (FRA)
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States (USA)
- Tokyo, Japan (JPN)
- Washington, DC, United States (USA)
- Washington DC North
- Washington DC South
In addition, there are a small number of instances served from Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud infrastructure in the United States, Canada, India, Japan, Singapore, Brazil, Germany, and Australia. These instances are located in two or more separate Availability Zones within each respective country.
Salesforce Help Documentation: Where is my Salesforce instance located?