To make sure your system stays in top shape after a successful implementation, our Veeva Managed Services team provides exceptional Tier 3 support. As a Managed Services customer, you can choose the level of support you need — from getting assistance for your own system administrator to letting us handle complete system administration for you. No matter how you choose to work with our Managed Services team, you’ll be partnering with Veeva professionals who have years of experience and are dedicated to giving you the foundation needed to make your solution a success now—and for years to come.
Specific areas of expertise:
- Configuration changes
- Custom report creation
- Data Management
- Environment Management
- Mobilizing functionality to an offline device (Commercial Solutions)
- Education and Tier 2/Tier 3 Escalation Point
- Assistance with new feature implementations
To engage the Managed Services team, you need to have the following:
- Managed Services Contract - If a Managed Services contract is not in place for that product, open a ticket with Veeva Support to contact the Managed Services team
- Support Portal user account to open a Managed Services request
NOTE: If the customer does not have a Managed Services team, reach out to your Veeva Account Executive (AE) before opening a ticket with Product Support
Opening a Managed Services Request
To open a Managed Services request do the following:
- Login to the Support Portal.
- Click on Tickets.
- Click on the Create new ticket button:
- Under Log a Ticket, select the Product (In this example, Vault is used).
- Select <Product> Managed Services Request from the drop-down.
- The screen changes and lists a number of fields to be filled in:
- Fill in the rest of the fields describing your request. These fields include: CC, Subject, Description, Priority, Product Area, Criticality, Customer Requested Due Date, and add any supporting attachments.
- Press the Submit button.
- The ticket is opened with Managed Services. You can review the status of your request from the Tickets page.
Send us your feedback: We're always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article was helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience here.