How to annotate a video in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
The Annotate tool and document-level comments are available for videos.
- Use document-level comments to provide general feedback on the video:
Note: If a comment is entered during video playback, Vault automatically inserts a timestamp in the comment field:
When the video is paused or not playing, a timestamp can be entered manually by using the format @MM:SS (@00:32) or @HH:MM:SS (@01:02:32)
Annotate permission is needed in order to:
- Use Comment Annotation. The user can place it at any second by pausing the video.
Annotate and Edit Relationships permission is needed in order to create link annotations in videos:
- Click Annotate.
- Select Add Link.
- Select part of the video where the reference needs to be linked to.
- The Select anchors window appears. Find the link’s target reference.
- Click Select or create a new anchor in this document.
- Select part of the reference and click Done.
- Click Close on the Select Anchors window.
The reference linked to the video displays the timestamp where the link is placed.
Vault Help Documentation: Annotating Videos