Why is a user not receiving a Reset Password email in PromoMats?
Automatic emails containing a new password are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of steps to check in order to establish why a user is not receiving a password reset email:
- Confirm the email address on the profile of the user.
- Check if the user enters a username or email address on the reset password page.
NOTE: The user should type a User Name on the forgot your password page only.
- Check Junk or Spam folder for the email.
- The user should be sure that the automatic email address (email@example.com) is saved in the user inbox.
- The user should contact their internal IT department for assistance if these are checked and the email is not found.
Vault Help Documentation: Changing Your Profile, Password & Notifications
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.