How to add attachments to a document in PromoMats?
Edit Relationships permission is needed. In order to add attachments to a document, do the following:
- Open the Document Files tab.
- Find the Attachments section and upload the file by:
- clicking the Upload icon to access your Documents.
- clicking the Attachments section where a space to Drag and Drop will appear below.
- Once uploaded, the file will be displayed under the Attachments section. Optionally, the user can add a Description from the Action Menu.
Note: If a user uploads multiple files, each file becomes an individual attachment.
Vault Help Documentation: Working with Attachments
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.