How to add attachments to a document in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Edit Relationships permission is needed. In order to add attachments to a document, do the following:
- Open the Document Files tab.
- Find the Attachments section and upload the file by:
- clicking the Upload icon to access your Documents.
- clicking the Attachments section where a space to Drag and Drop will appear below.
- Once uploaded, the file will be displayed under the Attachments section. Optionally, the user can add a Description from the Action Menu.
Note: If a user uploads multiple files, each file becomes an individual attachment.
Vault Help Documentation: Working with Attachments