What are Sharing Settings and how can they be modified in PromoMats?
Sharing Settings controls the roles that each user has for the specific document. To see who has access to the material, do the following:
- Open the document using Mixed View.
- Scroll down to the Sharing Settings section.
- To see the full list if there are more than 10 assignments, click View access details.
Edit Sharing Settings permission is needed to edit this section.
To add a new reviewer:
- Click on the blue plus symbol:
- Select the relevant Role and search for the user.
- Click Save.
To remove a reviewer:
- Click on the Sharing Settings section.
- Click the X next to the Name or Group.
- Click Continue:
Vault Help Documentation: Using document sharing settings
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.