What are Sharing Settings and how can they be modified in PromoMats?
Sharing Settings control the roles that each user has for a specific document. To see who has access to the material, do the following:
- Open the document and click the Sharing Settings icon.
- All the users that have access to the document will be displayed in the Sharing Settings section.
Edit Sharing Settings permission is needed to edit this section.
To add a new role:
- Click on +Add:
- Select the relevant Role and search for the user.
- Click Save.
To remove a role:
- Click on the Sharing Settings icon.
- Click the X next to the Name or Group.
- Click Continue:
- Vault Help: Using document Sharing Settings