What are Sharing Settings and how can they be modified in PromoMats?
Sharing Settings control the roles that each user has for a specific document. To see who has access to the material, do the following:
- Open the document and click the Sharing Settings icon.
- All the users that have access to the document will be displayed in the Sharing Settings section.
Edit Sharing Settings permission is needed to edit this section.
To add a new role:
- Click on +Add:
- Select the relevant Role and search for the user.
- Click Save.
To remove a role:
- Click on the Sharing Settings icon.
- Click the X next to the Name or Group.
- Click Continue:
- Vault Help: Using document Sharing Settings
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.