Creating a 2253 Form generates a rendition error (image below). What is the cause? How can this problem be avoided?
Try to refresh the page to see if the rendition is properly generated. If this does not render the 2253 Form, regenerate it.
Another option is that protected PDF files are hidden by default. To solve this,
- Navigate to: Admin --> Settings --> Rendition Settings.
- Be sure that the checkbox Allow viewing and annotation of protected PDF files is enabled.
- If it is not checked, enable it.
- Refresh the browser.
Sometimes, as the rendition message suggests, the PDF viewer might not be up to date. An upgrade or installing Adobe Reader might solve the problem.
NOTE: These steps can only be performed by a Vault Admin user.
- Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
- Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.