How to create new report in PromoMats?
Create Report permission is needed. To create a new report in PromoMats, use the following steps:
- Open the Reports tab.
- Click Create and select Report.
- Select a Report Type to indicate the kind of data that the report should include.
- Enter a Name and Description for the report. If the user skips this step, the details can be entered when saving the report.
- Click Continue in the top right corner of the screen.
- Add any relevant filters.
- Optional: Click on Edit Columns to add, remove and rearrange columns.
- Click Run to view the results. The user can return to the Report Builder to modify the report details.
- Click Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Creating Reports
Knowledge Base Articles:
- Report Types in PromoMats
- How to Add Filters To a Report In PromoMats?
- How to Add Columns to an Existing Report in PromoMats?
- What is the Meaning of the Filters or Columns in a Report in Vault?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.