How to create new report in PromoMats?
Create Report permission is needed. To create a new report in PromoMats, use the following steps:
- Open the Reports tab.
- Click Create and select Report.
- Select a Report Type to indicate the kind of data that the report should include.
- Enter a Name and Description for the report. If the user skips this step, the details can be entered when saving the report.
- Click Continue in the top right corner of the screen.
- Add any relevant filters.
- Optional: Click on Edit Columns to add, remove and rearrange columns.
- Click Run to view the results. The user can return to the Report Builder to modify the report details.
- Click Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Creating Reports
Knowledge Base Articles:
- Report Types in PromoMats
- How to Add Filters To a Report In PromoMats?
- How to Add Columns to an Existing Report in PromoMats?
- What is the Meaning of the Filters or Columns in a Report in Vault?