How to create new report in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
Create Report permission is needed.
To create a new report in Vault, use the following steps:
- Open the Reports tab.
- Click Create and select Report.
- Select a Report Type to indicate the kind of data that the report should include.
- Enter a Name and Description for the report. If the user skips this step, the details can be entered when saving the report.
- Click Continue in the top right corner of the screen.
- Add any relevant filters.
- Optional: Click on Edit Columns to add, remove and rearrange columns.
- Click Run to view the results. The user can return to the Report Builder to modify the report details.
- Click Save.
Vault Help: Creating Reports
- Report Types in Vault PromoMats and Medical
- How to Add Filters To a Report In Vault PromoMats and Medical?
- How to Add Columns to an Existing Report in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
- What is the Meaning of the Filters or Columns in a Report in Vault?