The following error displays when the user is trying to install the CRM for iPad application: Unable to download app
The device has to be restarted for the application to be installed correctly.
- Restart the iPad.
- Access CRM Online from Safari with the end user's credentials.
- Tap the iRep Install link from the sidebar. The CRM for iPad installation page opens.
- Tap the Download and Install Veeva iRep link on the CRM for iPad installation page.
- A prompt appears to confirm the installation. Tap Install.
After installing Veeva CRM for iPad, first-time users must do the following:
- Launch the iPad Settings menu.
- Tap General.
- Tap Device Management.
- Select Veeva Systems. For some users, this may be the customer company name.
- Tap Trust.
Related Documentation: Mobile Device Setup - Installation
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.