When completing a task in Vault PromoMats, an error occurs: Validate eSignature Credentials.
This error is generated when a user is using a browser with pop-up blockers enabled that are preventing the completion of the task.
Veeva recommends using Google Chrome to log in to Vault. For this and other browsers, the pop-up blocker must be disabled:
The user can enable pop-ups by following the below steps:
- Open Google Chrome from your computer.
- Click More at the top right of the page and select Settings.
- Select Privacy and Security on the right-hand side of the window.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Select Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects.
Vault Help: Accepting & Completing Document Workflow Tasks