When completing a task in PromoMats, an error occurs: Validate eSignature Credentials.
This error is generated when a user is using a browser with pop-up blockers enabled that are preventing the completion of the task.
Veeva recommends using Google Chrome to log in to Vault. For this and other browsers, the pop-up blocker must be disabled:
The user can enable pop-ups by following the below steps:
- Open Google Chrome from your computer.
- Click More at the top right of the page and select Settings.
- Select Privacy and Security on the right-hand side of the window.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Select Pop-ups under the Content section.
- Turn on Allowed for Pop-ups and redirects.
Vault Help Documentation: Accepting & Completing Document Workflow Tasks
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.