Is it possible to hide calls owned by other users from the Timeline view of an Account in CRM?
Yes, it is possible to hide calls from the Timeline view if the Organization-Wide Sharing Setting for the Call object is set to Private.
To review/edit the Sharing Settings follow the steps below:
- Log in Online as a System Administrator.
- Navigate to: Setup --> Administration Setup --> Security Controls --> Sharing Settings.
- Click Edit in the Organization-Wide Defaults section.
- Set the Default Internal Access value to Private for the Call object.
- Click Save.
- Wait a few minutes until the changes come into effect.
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
- Refresh the database for offline devices.
CRM Help Documentation: Using the Timeline View