Why do Email Clients render the CRM Approved Email differently?
Email clients and apps can behave differently when displaying HTML and Styling.
For troubleshooting please consider using the following resources.
- Litmus (https://litmus.com/) allows users to test email designs on many email clients, and to do spam filter testing.
- Campaign Monitor (https://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/) provides a guide on CSS, including information on CSS support by major email clients.
- Campaign Monitor also provides guidelines for HTML Formatting: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/dev-resources/guides/coding-html-emails/
- Campaign Monitor also has a guide for mobile optimization of responsive email: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/dev-resources/guides/mobile/
- Zurb has a guide to responsive design, with examples:
- You can also do testing locally on a version of email clients or apps.
CRM Help Documentation: Resources for Creating Approved Email Content
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.