Why do Outlook Email Clients render the CRM Approved Email differently than other Clients?
Outlook email Clients can behave differently when displaying HTML and Styling. For troubleshooting please use the following site.
- Litmus-test the email designs on all email clients and do spam filter testing (https://litmus.com/)
- Campaign Monitor list of CSS support for all major email clients (http://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/)
- Campaign Monitor Guidelines for HTML Formatting (http://www.campaignmonitor.com/resources/will-it-work/guidelines/)
- Zurb guide to responsive design and examples (http://zurb.com/playground/responsive-email-templates)
- Mailchimp guide to responsive email design (http://mailchimp.com/resources/research/email-on-mobile-devices/)
- Testing locally on a version of Outlook
CRM Help Documentation: Resources for Creating Approved Email Content
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.