How to create a custom view in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
A custom view allows a predefined search, filters or other views to save time for the users, so they can be used every time as needed.
Custom views are available in Vault in:
- Library tab
- All Tasks view
- Custom document type tabs
- Custom object tabs
- Reports tab
To configure the custom view:
- Go to All Library or All Task views, or any of the locations listed above.
- Configure the search using the Filters, the Advanced Search, and the view type.
- Once the search is set as needed, the view can be saved by clicking on Save View As.
- This opens a pop-up window to set all needed in the new view: name, description, and icon.
- Click on Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Custom Views