How to create a custom view in PromoMats?
A custom view allows a predefined search, filters or other views to save time for the users, so they can be used every time as needed.
Custom views are available in PromoMats in:
- Library tab
- All Tasks view
- Custom document type tabs
- Custom object tabs
- Reports tab
To configure the custom view:
- Go to All Library or All Task views, or any of the locations listed above.
- Configure the search using the Filters, the Advanced Search, and the view type.
- Once the search is set as needed, the view can be saved by clicking on Save View As.
- This opens a pop-up window to set all needed in the new view: name, description, and icon.
- Click on Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Using Custom Views
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.