How to add a notification step to a workflow in PromoMats?
A notification step can be configured by a user with Admin rights only.
To create the required step, an Admin should open the Configuration tab:
- Navigate to Document Lifecycles.
- Select the relevant Lifecycle.
- Open the Workflows tab.
- Select the relevant workflow.
- Click on the + symbol where the notification should be configured.
- Type the name into the Label field.
- Click on the Placeholder.
- Click Edit.
- Change Type to Notification and select the Message Template and Recipients.
- Click Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.