How to set up Supporting Documents in PromoMats?
Some documents require supporting material to be added to the asset before sending it to reviewers.
A Supporting Documents requirement can be created by a user with Admin rights only.
To create the requirement, an Admin should open the Configuration tab:
- Check the Document Type to be sure that the Supporting Documents is available under the Relationship Types.
- Navigate to Document Lifecycles.
- Open the relevant Lifecycle.
- Open the States tab.
- Choose the relevant state and open Entry Criteria tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click Create Rule.
- Create the rule and click Save.
Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.