How to enable Disable Actions in CRM CLM?
It is possible to disable the swipe motion for slide navigation in a CLM presentation to allow for more creativity and flexibility by adding interactive controls.
- Dragging or dropping elements within a slide
- Adding horizontal sliders.
The pinch to exit a presentation can be disabled. This function allows the user to zoom in and out of a presentation without exiting the presentation.
- The Disable Actions field on Key Message must be visible to the user’s profile
- The Disable Actions field on Key Message must be on the page layout for the Content Administrator’s profile
To disable these functions:
- Navigate to the Key Message in the CLM presentation.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to Disable Actions.
- Move Swipe_vod to the Chosen list to disable the swipe motion for this Key Message.
- Move Pinch_to_Exit_vod to the Chosen list to prevent the pinch motion from exiting the presentation.
- Click Save.
CRM Help Documentation: Disabling User Actions
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.