How to enable Disable Actions in CRM CLM?
It is possible to disable the swipe motion for slide navigation in a CLM presentation to allow for more creativity and flexibility by adding interactive controls.
- Dragging or dropping elements within a slide
- Adding horizontal sliders.
The pinch to exit a presentation can be disabled. This function allows the user to zoom in and out of a presentation without exiting the presentation.
- The Disable Actions field on Key Message must be visible to the user’s profile
- The Disable Actions field on Key Message must be on the page layout for the Content Administrator’s profile
To disable these functions:
- Navigate to the Key Message in the CLM presentation.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to Disable Actions.
- Move Swipe_vod to the Chosen list to disable the swipe motion for this Key Message.
- Move Pinch_to_Exit_vod to the Chosen list to prevent the pinch motion from exiting the presentation.
- Click Save.
CRM Help Documentation: Disabling User Actions