A CRM CLM Presentation with Detail Groups is not visible to a user.
The configuration of Detail Groups is not complete.
The Detail Product is associated with a Detail Group Product through a Product Group. The user must have Record Access to each of the records. The user's My Setup needs to be flagged for each of the products to be used. The User needs Field Level Security (FLS) to the Detail Group Field on the Key Message Object. The Detail Group Field on the Key Message Object must contain the value of the Detail Group Product Record.
If Detail Groups are used in Veeva CRM, Detail Groups must be enabled in Vault if this integration is being used.
To enable Detail Groups, add the Detail Group picklist to the Slide Document Type. To do this, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Document Properties: Admin --> Configuration --> Document Fields.
- Select Slide.
- Select Add.
- Select the Existing Shared Property.
- Select Detail Group.
- Navigate to Property Layout: Admin --> Configuration --> Field Layout.
- Select Product Information from the list.
- Click Edit and order so the Detail Group is first and the Product is second.
To enable Detail Groups in Vault:
- Populate the Detail Group values in Vault: Admin --> Configuration --> Picklists --> Detail Group.
- Click Edit to add new Detail Groups.
- Do not delete the Common entry. This is required to map to the default Common group delivered in Veeva CRM.
- The key of the Picklist value in Vault should be populated in the VExternal_Id_vod field on the Detail Group Product record.
Example: The Neurology Picklist value in Vault creates the Picklist key neurology__c. neurology__c should be entered in the Product_vod__c.VExternal_Id_vod__c field for the Detail Group record in CRM.
CRM Help Documentation: Integrating CRM and Vault for CLM
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.