How to export all files from a document in Vault PromoMats and Vault Medical?
Download Source, View Document, and View Content permissions are needed. The system will download only the files the user has permission to view.
Export All Files allows a user to export a ZIP file containing all artifacts associated with a single document. The following artifacts are included in the ZIP file:
- source file
- all renditions
- a PDF with Annotations
- a CSV of document fields
- a CSV of the audit trail
- source files of all related documents.
To Export All Files, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the document.
- From the All Actions menu, select Export All Files.
- A message appears at the top of the screen.
- Once the process is finished, the user receives a notification in the Notifications icon. Download the ZIP file by clicking the blue link.
Vault Help: Exporting all Files from Documents