How To Troubleshoot Veeva CRM for Windows 10 Installation and Start Up Errors?
Occasionally, the Veeva CRM for Windows 10 application is unable to start or install. The system may display errors such as:
- Error: Failed to install or update modern application
- VeevaWinInstaller has stopped working.
These types of errors typically indicate that sideloading is not enabled on the device, or that a firewall, antivirus application, or another device specific issue is preventing the Veeva CRM application from working. Sideloading information can be found in the related documentation below.
For device specific issues, view Windows errors logs through the Event Viewer. To do this:
- Search for and start the Event Viewer by navigating to: --> Applications and Services Logs --> Microsoft --> Windows --> Apps --> TWinUI/Operational log
Veeva CRM specific application logs can be found at:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps - (Note: this is a hidden folder)
- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\VeevaMobile_<random key>
- C:\users\[windows username]\appdata\local\apps\ 2.0\[random key]\[random key\veev..tion_[guid]\infolog.txt and errorlog.txt
The logs should provide assistance in identifying the root cause of the error.
CRM Help Documentation: Preparing for Deployment
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.