How To Troubleshoot Veeva CRM for Windows 10 and 11 Installation and Start-Up Errors?
Occasionally, the Veeva CRM for Windows 10 application is unable to start or install. The system may display errors such as:
- Error: Failed to install or update modern application
- VeevaWinInstaller has stopped working.
These types of errors typically indicate that sideloading is not enabled on the device, or that a firewall, antivirus application, or another device-specific issue is preventing the Veeva CRM application from working. Sideloading information can be found in the related documentation below.
For device-specific issues, view Windows error logs through the Event Viewer. To do this:
- Search for and start the Event Viewer by navigating to --> Applications and Services Logs --> Microsoft --> Windows --> Apps --> TWinUI/Operational log
Veeva CRM-specific application logs can be found at:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps - (Note: this is a hidden folder)
- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\VeevaMobile_<random key>
- C:\users\[windows username]\appdata\local\apps\ 2.0\[random key]\[random key\veev..tion_[guid]\infolog.txt and errorlog.txt
The logs should provide assistance in identifying the root cause of the error.
CRM Help Documentation: Preparing for Deployment