What is the Workflow History Report in Vault PromoMats and Medical?
The Workflow History Report provides a summary of workflows and completed tasks during a document’s lifecycle. Users can view a summary of the task outcomes, when each task was completed, and the user’s capacity.
To access the Workflow History Report, please use the steps below:
- Navigate to the document.
- From the All Actions menu, scroll down and click Workflow History Report.
- The Reports tab will open with the complete task list for the Workflow History.
- The user can export the results by clicking the Action menu if needed.
- When finished, the user can return to the document by clicking Back to document.
Vault Help Documentation: About Document Workflow History