How to Upload Imported Rendition to Document in PromoMats?
Using the New User Interface? (Expand to see the V21R2 features)
New User Interface (Release 21R2):
Edit Fields permission is needed.
- On the Document Files tab, find the Renditions section.
- Click on the plus symbol to add a file to the section:
- Select Imported Rendition from the dropdown, and upload the file by clicking on Choose a File. Then, click Upload:
Old User Interface:
Edit Fields permission is needed. In order to upload Imported Rendition, follow these steps:
- Open the document using Mixed View:
- Scroll down to the Renditions section and click on the blue plus symbol:
- Choose Imported Rendition (Step 1.), a file from the computer (Step 2.) and click Upload:
Vault Help Documentation: Vault Help
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.