A record type is not available for a selection. How can a System Administrator make a CRM Record Type active?
To make a record type active, a System Administrator needs to follow these steps:
- Navigate to Setup --> App Setup --> Create --> Objects.
- Drill into the object which holds the inactive record type.
- Scroll to the Record Types related List.
- Click Edit next to the inactive Record Type.
- Check the Active checkbox.
- Click Save.
CRM Help Documentation: N/A
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.