How do offline devices know what CLM media to download?
Content Viewers will need to have the initial setup completed for Offline Devices to know what media to sync.
- Modify the profile of the Content Viewing users to provide permission to read Key Message, CLM Presentation, CLM Presentation Slide, and My Setup Products objects.
- Create My Setup Products entries for the Content Viewing user.
- Media that specifies a product where the user does not have matching My Setup products are not downloaded or displayed for that user.
- VMobile Object Configuration Records for Key Message, CLM Presentation, CLM Presentation Slide, and My Setup Products objects need to be active for the Offline Device being used.
- If Key Message, CLM Presentation, CLM Presentation Slide, and Product Catalog objects are set to private then Sharing Rules must be configured properly to allow the end-user to have record visibility into each object.
CRM Help Documentation: CLM Overview
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.