What controls the column headers for CLM Details on a Call Report in Veeva CRM?
There are five, equally spaced, columns displayed in the table. A particular column only shows if the user has Field Level Security (FLS) to the underlying field.
- Presentation Name. Value corresponds to the CLM_Presentation_vod.Name field for the CLM slide that the key message is tied to. Column name is defined by the PresentationName;;TABLET Veeva message.
- Product. Value and column name correspond to the Key_Message_vod.Product_vod field.
- Message. Value and column name correspond to the Key_Message_vod.Name field.
- Description. Value and column name correspond to the Key_Message_vod.Description_vod field.
- Reaction. Value and column name correspond to the Call2_Key_Message_vod.Reaction_vod field. Renders as a standard picklist field in edit mode and plain text when read only.
CRM Help Documentation: Call Report Configuration Overview