What controls the column headers for CLM Details on a Call Report in Veeva CRM?
There are five, equally spaced, columns displayed in the table. A particular column only shows if the user has Field Level Security (FLS) to the underlying field.
- Presentation Name. Value corresponds to the CLM_Presentation_vod.Name field for the CLM slide that the key message is tied to. Column name is defined by the PresentationName;;TABLET Veeva message.
- Product. Value and column name correspond to the Key_Message_vod.Product_vod field.
- Message. Value and column name correspond to the Key_Message_vod.Name field.
- Description. Value and column name correspond to the Key_Message_vod.Description_vod field.
- Reaction. Value and column name correspond to the Call2_Key_Message_vod.Reaction_vod field. Renders as a standard picklist field in edit mode and plain text when read only.
CRM Help Documentation: Call Report Configuration Overview
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.