A user is receiving an error when saving a record: [Object]: bad field names on insert/update call: [Field]
A user tries to submit a Call and receives the error: Call2_vod__c: bad field names on insert or update call: Status_vod__c.
The user does not have access to the Field.
To provide Field Level Security (FLS) to the user, follow these steps:
- Log into the Org as a System Administrator.
- Navigate to: User --> User Detail.
- Drill into the Profile.
- Go to the Field-Level Security section.
- Click [View] next to the Object.
- Click Edit.
- Check Read Access next to the Field.
- Select Save.
- Clear the Veeva Cache.
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.