New Media is not being downloaded to iRep while syncing after sharing rules are updated.
That is expected. Whenever a Metadata configuration (such as sharing) is changed, a Database (DB) refresh is needed. It is possible to enable Enhanced Sync (Enable_Enhanced_Sync_vod__c), and mark it as true on the VMobile Object Configuration record for the objects in question, which also works to ensure a sync handles this.
To Enable Enhanced Sync please follow the following steps:
- Log into the org as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the VMobile Object Configuration (VMOC) Tab by navigating to All Tabs (+) --> VMobile Object Configuration.
- Drill into the VMOC record for CLM_Presentation_vod__c and Key_Message_vod__c.
- Click Edit.
- Check the checkbox Enable Enhanced Sync.
NOTE: The field Enable Enhanced Sync may not be on the page layout. If this is the case, then a System Administrator needs to add this field to the VMobile Object Configuration page layout and ensure the System Administrator user has Read Field Level Security (FLS) to this field.
- Click Save.
- Refresh the Veeva Cache
- Perform a Sync as the end-user.
CRM Help Documentation: How is CRM Enhanced Sync different from a Regular Sync on VMobile Object Configuration Records?
Send us your feedback: We are always looking for feedback to help improve our Knowledge Base! Please let us know if this article is helpful or provide feedback on how we can improve your experience by clicking here.